You are hereGuidelines
Step 1. Instructions for abstract submission
- Abstracts should be submitted electronically to the conference organising secretary, Prof. Dr. Khanji Harijan by email (email@example.com). The submission deadline is October 23, 2011.
- The maximum length of abstract is about 500 words.
- Each abstract should include name and email address of at least one corresponding author and the conference theme number relevant to the paper.
- Please note that abstracts and full papers written only in English will be considered. It is advised that all authors get their abstracts and papers checked and corrected for grammatical errors before submission.
Step 2 - Instructions for preparing and submitting full papers
The authors of accepted abstracts are required to follow the following instructions when preparing their full paper. It is necessary to get your abstract accepted first before submitting a full paper.
- Your paper must strictly adhere to paper formatting style (i.e. font type, font size, line spacing, headings, paper title, caption of figures and tables styles and references, page margins etc) as given in the example paper.
- All the diagrams/illustrations/photographs used in your paper must be of high quality and only in black and white.
- The total length of each paper should not exceed 08 A4 pages.
- Your paper must be written in English. You must get your paper checked and corrected for any grammatical errors either by a native English speaker or someone who has good paper writing skills in English.
- Although the deadline for full paper submission is November 20, 2011, to facilitate smooth progress with the papers review process we would appreciate your early submission well before the deadline.
- Send your complete papers to Prof. Dr. Khanji Harijan by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and please quote your allocated reference number in all correspondence.